Omen by HP Challenger Series 2018 – Amateur Tournament Rules & Regulations
- The Gaming Company is the Organizer (“Organizer”) of the OMEN by HP Challenger Series tournament (“Tournament”). The Organizer is responsible to appoint the Tournament Admins and Staff.
- Tournament Participants (“Players”) must be available for all Tournament dates they have registered or scheduled for, including potential post-tournament interviews.
- By registering, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms, conditions, rules and regulations stated, in its entirety.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and format without prior notice, to protect the integrity and smooth flow of the tournament.
2. Tournament Schedule & Rules
2.1 Player Check-in
Players are required to check-in 1 hour before the game starts.
2.2 Tournament Game modes
The Tournament will be played in Squad FPP (First Person Perspective) mode.
2.3 Tournament Format
2.3.1 Online Qualifiers
The Online Qualifiers will follow the official PUBG scoring algorithm. The Online Qualifier are broken down into 3 phases:
- Preliminary Qualifier Stage
- Qualifying Stage
- Main Event
Preliminary Qualifier Stage
The Preliminary Qualifier Stage has 4 check-in slots. Each slot will be capped to 20 squads only. 3 rounds will be played per slot. The top 5 teams from each slot will secure their slot for the Qualifying Stage.
* This is subject to change depending on the number of registered teams.
6 rounds will be played in the qualifying stage. Teams will qualify depending on the countries’ slot allocation. (Kindly refer to Clause 2.4 for the allocations)
2.3.2 Main Event
12 Rounds (Squad FPP) will be played at the main event.
2.4. Country Slot Allocation
Table below shows the participating countries and its slot allocations for the tournament: